Nature of Service
- Violates or infringes the rights of others including intellectual property rights
- Impersonates any person, business or entity, including Meal Registry LLC
- Contains a virus or worm or permit the unauthorized use of a computer or network
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or creates civil liability
- Interferes with the operation of the Site or any Member
- Uses a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy content from the Site
- Uses any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contains the Site name, Meal Registry LLC or any of its trademarks or service marks, or
- Transmits, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including email and instant messaging) or harvests information about our Members or Site users for the purpose of sending unsolicited bulk communications.
Use of the Site
You are solely responsible for the content of your postings including all data, text, logos, sounds, images, photos, and links. Your postings must not violate or infringe on the rights of others, contain defamatory, hateful, abusive, profane or sexually offensive language or advertising to Site users for any purpose. You cannot create postings or use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or to promote or make solicitations for any illegal, nonexistent product, service or event. You cannot use the Service to distribute, list, promote, or share third-party content without proper written authorization from the owner(s) of such content. By posting anything in the Site, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license, for as long as your posting is displayed on the Site to reproduce, display, syndicate, share, modify the appearance of, adapt and publish it; provided, however, the meal registries created with the Service will be shared only with those e-mail addressees that you, as a Member, designate.
Meal Registry LLC is not affiliated with Feed the Children and will not provide records of your donations made through this Site. For your tax records, be sure to obtain receipts for your charitable donations directly from the charity that receives the donation.
Editing and Deleting Content
Meal Registry LLC
413 W Gartner Rd
Naperville, IL 60540
Email: notices AT mealbaby DOT com
Any person who intentionally misrepresents that a Member posting or activity on this Site is infringing may be subject to liability under §512(f) of the Copyright Act.
Your postings may include links to other sites or resources so long as you are authorized to create those links. You may not link from your site or blog to this Site and/or your postings in order to promote your services and events. We may include links to other web sites and you acknowledge that we have no control or liability for the content on any linked site or blog.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide the Service and Site on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no express warranties about the Service or Site. We disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness or non-infringement. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Service or Site at all times or locations of your choosing. No verbal or written information or advice from our representatives shall create a warranty. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this agreement cannot change.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or any of our members, managers, suppliers, agents, employees or attorneys be liable for any special, indirect, consequential damages or exemplary damages resulting from your use of the Services, the Site, gift cards or inability to use any of them. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost data, profits or goodwill or any other damages or losses, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.