What It Is
MealBaby is an online service that allows people to plan and organize all the details of a meal registry. With helpful tools like calendar planning, customized food preferences, and restaurant gift card options, MealBaby is meal registry made easy.
Whether the occasion is joyful or sad, we are here to help. Here’s a short list of suggested times to use our service:
- New baby
- After adoption
- Illness or injury
- Time of grief
- Job loss
- General moral support
How It Works
MealBaby makes meal coordination fast and easy. You simply use the online tools to plan and
organize the registry details and then invite friends and family members to become involved. But there are a number of other ways to make the most of MealBaby:
- OCCASIONS to share what the registry is for
- CALENDAR to choose dates for meals to be brought
- FOOD NEEDS to provide preferences and allergies
- NOTES to give delivery instructions
- CONTACT INFO to show where to take the meal
- LINK TO MAPS for directions on delivery day.
- RESTAURANT GIFT CARD OPTIONS to accommodate those who are not able to prepare a home-cooked meal.
- CHEF-PREPARED MEAL GIFT OPTIONS to allow greater flexibility and convenience for the person giving a meal.
- INVITES to invite friends and family to participate
- PRIVATE LINK TO REGISTRY to email only those people you want to invite to participate in a registry, and to share personal details with selected invitees only.
- PUBLIC LINK TO REGISTRY to copy and paste in places such as Facebook, Twitter, a blog, or group email, and to allow easier access for friends and family to participate and forward to others.
- REMINDER EMAILS that can be personalized to remind invitees to participate in a registry.